Monday, May 4, 2009

Packed and Ready to Go...

















The location of this blog has moved. I have relocated "From the Battlefield" from Blogger to Wordpress. I’m ready to explore something different and want more visual flexiblity. Thank you to everyone that has subscribed to this blog at the blogger location. I truly appreciate the visits and comments. If you are a previous subscriber to this location, you should have received an email from Feedburner to activate a new subscribtion to the Wordpress location. If you did not get this email, go my new home at http://www.fromthebattlefield.wordpress.com/ to read my latest posts and click "Subscribe to this blog" to get your email updates. If you have any links to this location, please update them with the current address. Hope to see you at our new place. . .

0 comments: