Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Money Matters Part 3 (The Confession)

I have not forgotten the Battlefield Book Club selection "Girl, Get Your Money Straight". However, I do have a confession to make: I have not been faithfully reading it. For those of you that do not know me, I am not much for beating around the bush. I have way too much going on in my life for all of that. Soooooo, I'm struggling with this one. BUT, I have made a commitment to complete this book and discuss its contents, so that is what I will do. I am a woman of my word. However, if this woman does not wrap up her discussion on how our financial problems are tied to our emotional ones, I'm going to search Ebay for the Cliff Notes :) . It was cute and interesting at first, but now, I'm hungry. I'm ready for some substance, the beef, the main course.

With that said, I am going to push myself through the next two chapters and pray that the main course will be worth the wait. Until then, pray for me ya'll. . .

0 comments: