Friday, July 25, 2008

Old School Friday - Make Up Songs

It looks like this week's OSF theme is "Make Up Songs" and I must say, I am glad about it. I've yet to find a new school love/make up song that can top the quality and content of the old school (I am accepting any and ALL challenges on that - just bring it). I'm going to warm you up with one that I absolutely LOVED listening to as a child:



I don't know if ya'll are going to be ready for this next one. I may need to think about this for a moment. . .

Ok, I'll do it; BUT, you're going to need to sit down for this one *smile*



Here's a little bonus for those that can hang:



And with that, I'm just gonna walk away. . .


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man! Talking about taking me back to better days...
Great choices. Thanks for setting me up for a good weekend.

Felicity said...

Great choices, thank you!

Unknown said...

Wow, great picks, the best of the 80's! Especially Larry Graham!
I think another OSF participant also featured Peaches & Herb's Reunited!
Have a great weekend! Happy OSF!

Marvalus said...

Please...I wasn't ready for the first one!

You did it up over here! I'm bout ready to fall out!

Happy OSF!

Hagar's Daughter said...

These are such great choices. I had the office singing along. I also chose to feature Peaches & Herb.

Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

Great choices!

A Voice From the Battlefield said...

lol...thank you all for sharing your OSF with me :)