Friday, July 11, 2008

Old School Friday - Old School Hip Hop

I saw way too many sisters having fun with Old School Friday and HAD to rush to get in on it. I LOVE music (especially old school) so count me in. Now, bare with me. I have no idea how this thing works. I know most post theirs early; but I couldn't let this week's catagory, Old School Hip Hop, pass me by. So, here are my late submissions.

I'm kickin' this thing off with a little "Ladies First". Don't act like you don't remember this :)



Ok, I originally had Yo-Yo up next, but I noticed that someone else had it up and going. Since I'm late to the game, I'm making a quick change . . .



And with that, we'll see you next Friday. . .


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have to get you added to this list so that you can get the e-mails, e-mail your information to me at info@mrsgrapevine.com

These are both great choices, and thanks for participating. I'll add you to the list of links.

Marvalus said...

My...I had no idea you were interested...we'll have to add you in on the fun immediately!

Great choices! Welcome to the party!

A Voice From the Battlefield said...

@mrsgrapevine

Welcome and thank you for stopping by. I've sent my information to you and look forward to hear from you :)

@msmarvalus

lol...as many videos that I have been posting lately, how could I resist OSF :) I love the concept and have a great time hunting the content down :)

Felicity said...

Great songs and very inspirational